We all love clean and clear skin. A shiny beautiful nose. It brings out confidence to stand in the crowd. But, sometimes it becomes ‘not so clear’, which is definitely a living nightmare. Many of us face this tragedy.
Read Also: 10 Best Peel Off Face Masks for Blackheads
Our beautiful nose gets full of black dots and bumps and becomes greasy (so disgusting!). And when we squeeze them, substances come out like thin filaments. These are oil, dirt, and bacteria clogging pores that prevent the skin from breathing. Those clogging things are called sebaceous filaments. It’s completely natural, though.
Use of wrong skin products, hormonal imbalance, faulty diet (oily and greasy food), and sun rays can cause the pores clogged on nose and face. The worst part is, it WON’T GO AWAY EASILY BY ITSELF!! But, we can control the pores and clean them from ruining our impression.
Following these simple tips, you can easily win over the clogged pores on nose.
Friendly home element! Just stir it well in a cup of hot water. Let it cool down. Then apply the mixture over the affected area in a slow gentle circular motion. Leave it for two minutes. Rinse your face with clean water and a gentle facial cleanser.
Using egg white is an effective and simple method only if you can afford the smell! Separate the white of an egg. Wash your face with lukewarm water. Apply the egg white on nose. Allow it to dry completely. Then rinse it off with a facial cleanser and clean water. Don’t forget to moisturize your skin!
You can also mix some honey with egg white before applying it. It helps to moisturize the skin deeply.
Make a smooth paste of baking soda and water. Make sure it’s not too watery. Apply it on your nose and let it dry. Or you can wet your skin first and then take a pinch of baking soda and rub it on.
Don’t let it exceed more than 5 minutes. Baking soda is a very effective element but can be harmful as well if you use it for long or often. It can harm delicate skin tissue.
This red round juicy thing is not only good for eating but can also be a good skin care product. And the best part, it’s natural! No harm.
Just squeeze a ripe tomato on your face and rub it. It will not only get rid of those damn clogging but also exfoliates skin, makes the dead cell go away and makes your skin grease-free!!! 3 in 1!! Isn’t it just great?
ACV is used for centuries in health benefit. It not only gives you tasty recipes but also great for health and skin.
Simply just apply it on nose using clean cotton. Its’ natural acid can bring out any impurities. It also works as a natural toner.
Lactic acid presented in yogurt helps to tighten the pores so it doesn’t catch many impurities. It cleanses all the dirt, free your skin of nose from excess oil and purifies the pores to give a clean appearance.
It works as an exfoliator too. It removes all unnecessary oils and grime from the skin. Just take an adequate amount of clay and rub it on nose gently in circular motion. Use warm water to clear off the clay followed by cold water. Moisturize your skin following your skin type.
Papain named enzyme in papaya works great on skin to get rid of blackheads and pores. Simply cut papaya into slices and smash a small piece on your nose while finishing the rest of the tasty fruit. It’s good in every way!
Both are acidic fruits with ascorbic acid in it that takes away all impurities in no time. Just mix equal amount of its juice and apply on the nose.
Milk and Gram Flour
Add some gram flour in milk to make a smooth paste. It works as a scrub. Apply on your nose in slow circular motion for 5 minutes. Then clear it off.
You can use it twice or thrice a week. If you add a pinch of each salt, tomato, orange and pineapple juice in it, it will be a complete package. But, don’t use it more often as insoluble gram flour particle and salt can damage skin cells.
If you are in a hurry to go to an important event and got clogged pores on your nose, you can try this method.
Wash your face with lukewarm water. Apply water on your face again and again so that the pores open up. Then take a clean brush (better to use the brush for only this purpose) or a dried ridge gourd put some toothpaste in it. Check if it’s herbal or not. Color bands on toothpaste tube tail can tell whether it’s herbal or not. Green means herbal.
Rub it on your face gently, slowly in the circular motion to clean all the dirt. Once you’re done use cold water to minimize all the pores back in place. It’s better to not use it more often as files on the toothbrush on dried ridge gourd rubbed too hard can harm the cells.
More Tips to Keep Your Pores Unclogged on Nose
- Always keep your skin clean.
- Don’t go out in sun without using sun block.
- Use soft and smooth material on your facial skin. It’s the most delicate part.
- Don’t do over of anything. The skin has its’ own repair system.
- Don’t make your skin go dry. Oil is needed for a healthy skin.
- Don’t often clean your skin to get rid of excess oil as oil is a must and our body produces their own oil. If it’s cleaned repeatedly, naturally skin tends to produce more oil resulting in oily skin.
- Touch your nose and entire face with clean hands. And don’t touch it often as it tends to get affected by bacteria living on your hands. ABSOLUTELY NO NAILS!
- If you love to wear makeup, no matter what happens- don’t go to bed wearing it. It’ll gradually destroy your skin cell. Particles in many makeups can clog nose pores. So, be careful of what you use.
- Keep your hair clean, dry and free of excess oil. As dead cells from your scalp, dirt stuck in hair and oil tripping from your head will cause your nose, as well as face, go dirty.
- You can sprinkle cold water on your face as it helps to keep the pores minimize. At the same time can shrink it working as a toner.
- Moisturize your skin. Keep it moisturize all time. As it provides our skin with needed necessities. First, figure out your skin type. Oily, dry, mix- then apply.
- Steam your skin once a week as it opens up all the pores and then you can also try the methods stated above. It’ll help to get a better skin.
The methods stated above are simple, time and money friendly ways to keep a clear shiny skin by unclogging the pores on nose. You can do it wherever you are, anytime you want as the ingredients mentioned are easily available in home or store next door. So, don’t miss out your chance to love your skin thus to love yourself.