Who does not wish to get the pretty glowing skin? I think that it is the dream of every girl or woman, “If I could have a fairy pretty skin!” It is not hard, really easy to get beautiful skin. No need many costly products. Just you need to maintain a skin care routine and use some home remedies.
How to Get Glowing Skin Easily at Your Home
To get smooth glowing skin, first, you have to prepare a daily skin care routine. Then you can bloom your skin with glow and beauty. Ok, let’s see the tips on how to get glowing skin.
Tip #1: Daily Skin Care Routine
It is not actually possible to get glowing skin instantly. You need to take care of your skin on a daily basis. Then, you will have the glowing skin. Your skin care routine includes the tips:
Your face receives oil, dirt, sweating, and other impurities from the whole day movements. At night when you reach home, start taking care of your skin. Use a good remover to eradicate the makeups. Washing prevents your face from growing acne and cleanses the pores by preventing them from breaking out. Cleansing also obstructs the bacteria from your bedding, particularly pillows that enter into your skin for days. Use a gentle soap. Don’t wash your face deeply because your main target is to clean up the upper layer of your facial skin. The rude cleanser can create dryness. Wash your face splashing. Then pat your skin dry.
Toner is effective to reduce the excessive amount of dirt and oil that cannot be cleaned up by the soap. Besides, it also blocks the pores. In oily skin, toner works well. But, if your skin is dry, it may make your skin acne prone. Take several drops of astringent on cotton and rub your face politely with it. No need to apply toner all over the skin. Apply just on the affected areas, like the nose, overhead etc. as these parts become more sweated and oily. If you dislike astringent/synthetic toner, you can use natural toner/witch hazel. Some good quality toners are:
- Amara Organics Witch Hazel & Vitamin C Facial Toner
- Zia Botanicals Rose Water Natural Facial Toner
- InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner with Witch Hazel
Before going to bed, you should moisten your skin with a cream, like InstaNatural Night Cream. Moistening at night smoothes out the rough skin and helps to fade away the wrinkles and fine lines. At daytime, you can use a lighter moisturizer to let your makeup stay for the whole day. Actually, moisturizing is one of the biggest ways of having radiant and cheerful skin.
Exfoliation is an excellent way of getting the clean skin. Exfoliate your face once a week. There may have lots of good exfoliators in the shops, but I suggest to prepare a homemade exfoliator with some pure sugar and honey. Scrub your face with this exfoliator with a soft facial brush.
Remember, polite massaging or scrubbing is a must because pressure can make your skin cranked. Exfoliation is essential for them who have dry, scaly or flaky skin. It eliminates the dry or dead cells on the skin. So, the face looks fresh and it also rejuvenates a new look. If your lips don’t match with your face skin, you must also exfoliate your lips. Because the combination of face and lips gives you a flaring appearance. So, your lips demand an individual exfoliation.
It is endless to say how much your skin can be harmed by the sun. It takes only 15 minutes to burn your skin. Before stepping out, apply a sunscreen on your face or other open parts. The big benefits of protecting your skin from the UV rays are your skin will be hydrated and supple for years. 3 ways to save your skin from the sun, apply sunscreen SPF 30 (not more/less), spray a dry and light makeup aisle on the sunscreens and you can adhere to a facial foundation with the sunscreen (it covers the skin from damaging). Some good sunscreens are Cotz Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40, Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion SPF 60, and Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30.
Pimples are a great difficulty against having flawlessly glowing skin. See the following tips to cure your acne.
- Every 4-5 days wash your bedding, especially the pillows. Bacteria-free pillows help to treat acne.
- Don’t touch your face with the hands since the pimples may be caused by the oil from your hands.
- Don’t allow your hairs on the forehead or face while sleeping or taking rest. Tie your hairs back of your head during this time.
- Lack of sleep and stress creates pimples. So, be relaxed and avoid distress along with 8 hours of sleeping.
- In the case of women, birth controls, especially oral contraceptives play an important role to breakout. If it causes acne, change your birth control plan. Of course, talk to your personal doctor before that.
- Avoid popping or picking your pimples or zits. It may make your breakouts more harmful, creating infection and scarring.
- If your pimples are not cured at home by yourself, take a suggestion from your dermatologist. He/she can give you the best way of treating pimples.
- You can use anti-acne face wash. The facial cleanser containing salicylic acid prevents the bacteria and removes dryness of the skin. Rinse your face with salicylic acid in the morning. You can use another one in the night if you think morning one is not enough.
- You can use some products containing benzyl peroxide and salicylic acid as these products get rid of bacteria and redness from the active acne zones. For prompt removal of spots, you can deal with both of them elements. Be cautious of benzyl peroxide as it has bleaching feature.
The best way of hydrating your body is to drink lots of water, 10 glasses a day. When you feel for the water, drink pure water. Avoid taking caffeinated items and can have herbal tea. Don’t take soft-drinks, like Coca-cola, Pepsi etc. because these soft drinks make your skin look older.
Nutrients and proteins rich foods are very helpful for fostering smooth skin. Especially, the foods rich in fiber, vitamin C, and Omega 3 fatty acids help to reduce zits naturally from the deep of the skin. Having sufficient amount of fresh fruits, fishes, and vegetables will treat your skin making pretty and shining.
Read Also: 10 Best Foods for Having Healthy Skin
Taking too much sugar and salty foods lead your skin to inflate and pimples. Don’t take more than 45g of sugar a day and also reduce the amount of your daily salt intake. Taking more sugar increases the risk of cholesterol and high glucose level in blood and that can lead you to diabetes in the future.
The lack of vitamins and minerals also destroy the brightness on your skin. In this case, you can take minerals and multivitamins. Especially, these two supplements are absolutely great for retaining glowing skin during pregnancy. You can eat the foods containing vitamins and minerals, or you can take vitamin or mineral supplement. But, don’t take supplements without your doctor permission.
You can take exercise daily for 45 minutes or walk. Physical labor remits out the toxins from the body as sweats that help to make your skin lustrous. Exercise or walking gives you the long-run health benefits accompanied by the beautiful skin. Look at the celebrities. Most of them take regular exercise or yoga that basically helps them to keep their skin sexy.
If you are a woman and smoking, quit right now. Because smoking is a major obstacle for beautiful facial skin, especially on the lips and around the lip skin. Smoking causes dark lips that look really ugly. You can read “Allen Carr’s Easy Way To Stop Smoking” to quit smoking easily.
Tip #2: How to Get Glowing Skin with Home Remedies
Below I showed 5 effective home remedies to care your skin naturally. Home remedies are rich in natural emollients, antibacterial, antiaging agents, multivitamins, minerals and other nutrients. These elements are highly helpful to have smooth, glowing, and hydrated skin.
If your skin is dry, honey could be a nice remedy to treat your skin perfectly. Honey has some properties, like moisturizers, antibacterial, etc. Moisturizer moistens your skin and antibacterial fights the skin infections. Apply some pure and raw honey on your face and let it dry. After drying out, wash your face off. If you do it 3 times a week, no matter to get glowing skin overnight. It also makes your skin soft. You can also use honey to increase the suppleness and moisturization of your lips.
Read Also: Some Amazing Benefits of Honey for Skin Care
Cucumber mainly is a cooling and brightening agent for the skin. It makes the burned skin soothing rapidly. Rub cucumber slices on the face and put two slices over the eyes and let them stay for some minutes. Then wash your face off. If you use cucumber in this way, you can be able to remove the dark circles under the eyes too and other facial skin. So, your skin will be flawless, bright, and glowing.
This home remedy gives you fast and instant glowing skin within 14 minutes. Mash up 3 slices of a ripe papaya and coat your face with this paste for 14 minutes. Wash your face and observe how your skin smiles with a new pretty look. You can try it before outing home. Don’t forget to moisturize your skin.
4. Castor Oil (buy it from Amazon)
Castor oil is another good remedy for reducing the spots from acne or other problems. After opening the pores with steaming, you can apply castor oil with your regular body oil on the affected skin. This treats your spots and thus your skin will be glowing and fair.
5. Tea Tree Oil (buy it from Amazon)
Tea tree oil works great to give you beautiful and glowing skin. It deals with acne affected, the defect and spotted skin. Leave some tea tree oil on the damaged skin throughout the night. At morning wash your face off with a neutral-pH face cleanser. It may cause your skin to dry slightly. But, don’t be worried. Just use a mild moisturizer.
Tip #3: Some Extra Tips for Beautiful Skin
- Swipe away your makeups coming back home and then moisturize the skin.
- Rose water can be used as a soothing toner as it makes your skin mild and soft.
- Don’t use so-called or expired cosmetics, particularly on sensitive skin.
- You can wash your face with rose water after cleansing your face.
- Applying almond oil on/around the lips makes the skin smooth and bright.
- Select every product and remedy according to your skin type. If any item irritates you, change it and use another one.
- Don’t use any bleaching ingredients on the face skin. It may cause dry skin or other unexpected troubles.
- If your lip skin is dark or discolored, you can rub your lips with lemon juice. It helps to remove your dark lips.
It’s all about how to get glowing skin. Just follow the tips and have younger skin. Your habitual changes or how you treat your skin in your everyday life will be more effective. Home remedies are just extra nourishment to add an extra glow to your skin. Use also the above products to nourish your skin.
Tell us how you make your skin glowing and beautiful.