NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp is one of the top listed products in Amazon’s beauty category. It has lots of 5 stars & positive customer reviews that will ensure you why you should try this one.
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp is not a lip gloss or lipstick, it is just a matte style, especially works well in the dark or dry lips. It makes your lips smooth, silky and leaves a gentle matte touch. It keeps your lips bright and moisturized. It is a durable about 8 hours. A colorful paint goes onto your pout and makes them splendid. You will get 11 beautiful colors. Reddish or pinkish color is for them having black lips.
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp is formulated with a unique, innovative texture that will make your lips really impressive. If your lips are dark, you can choose its pinky-coral color. For the dry lips, NYX’s main benefit is, a nice moisturizing effect.
Get more information and but it from amazon.com
- Customer Reviews on Amazon: 3.9 Out of 5 Stars and 72 Customer Reviews
- Amazon Best Seller Rank: #4,172 in Beauty & #7 in Lip Gloss
- Soft Matte Finish Drops a Gorgeous Beauty
- Perfect Polish for a Perfect Look
- Lustrous Creamy Formula
- Good Color Payoff
- Great Smell
- Easy to Use
- Good Value
Get More Information and Buy on Amazon
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp is just not a matte finish, it gives a smooth and bright tint on your lips. It will save your lips from being dry by leaving an effective moisturizer. NYX Antwerp lip cream is created with the following ingredients that basically will give your lips a new pretty look.
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Glyceryl Behenate/Eiscosadioate
- Dimethicone Hectorite
- Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate
- Dimethicone/Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Propylene Carbonate
- Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer
- Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
- Parfum MAY CONTAIN: D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850)
- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491)
- D&C Red 6 Na. Salt (CI 15850)
- Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499)
- Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492)
- Mica (CI 77019)
- FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1)
- D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850)
- FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1)
- D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410)
- Manganese Violet (CI 77742)
How to Use
Apply directly to your dry, clean or dark lips or over the lipsticks. Apply with a lip liner to define an outline of the lips. Better to use a NYX lip liner. You can apply NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp on any occasion or before going outside to give your lips a praiseworthy shade.
Some Top Creams for Lips:
- Laetitia dark lips cream
- Cherry pink lip and nipple cream
- Dodora lip cream
- Lip Lite Lip Lightening Cream, #01 Indian cream for dark lips
Why thousands of women are using NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp? See the following reasons:
- True to color
- Great color selection
- Even application
- Convenient container
- Long lasting
- A great moisturizing
- Pleasant tasting
- Smell like vanilla
- Creamy application
- Good pigmentation
- Great colors
- Nice dry finish
Here are some typical questions generally asked by the customers:
Is the cream durable?
Yes. NYX stays on your lips around 8 hours.
Is this cream easy to use?
Yes. It is easy to use because this Antwerp cream comes with an applicator.
What are the dimensions of this cream?
It is best suited both for dry and black lips.
Before deciding to buy NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp, you should read the customer reviews. The reviews will help you what the people say about this matte lip cream and how they enjoyed their newer lips by using this NYX cream.
- 72 Customer Reviews on Amazon
- 9 out of 5 stars on Amazon
# By Cynthiaon April 30, 2015
Gave 5 stars. Pretty brighter matte lip color
I’ve recently bought a few different matte lip colors, trying to find a natural every day one, and NYX’s matte lip cream in Antwerp was one. I like the NYX lip cream period, the easy way it glides on, the non-slippery or sticky feel, the smell (sweet!), and the lasting wear. Antwerp in particular isn’t necessarily a ‘natural’ color for me, as it’s a bit too bright on me for that, but I did end up liking it a lot! Definitely worth the buy. Including a lip selfie (note that I’m pretty fair skinned, and my natural lip color is a pale pink, so it will look different on those with different coloring of course)
# By Tazrin on April 19, 2014
Gave 5 stars. I can’t believe I did not find these sooner! Best Matte Lip Product!!
I stumbled across this on a website and read up on it some more and decided to buy 1 just to try it. They’re only $6! I WAS INSTANTLY HOOKED! I went out and got some more! They have a great selection of colors, but I am dark skinned, so some don’t look as good on me as they would on a fairer complexion. I previously purchased a similar product (From Hourglass) and this is even better! I am bummed I spent $15-$30 on lip products before. I only wear matte, so these are great. My favorite colors are below!
- Monte Carlo: The best red color! Blue-based.
- Prague: an AMAZING light plum!
- Copenhagen: Beautiful darker plum.
- Abu Dhabi: Great pnik-ish nude
- Stockholm: Great nude
I also have some tips below for those who want to buy this product.
- It takes almost a half hour to dry fully, to the perfect matte. At least for me it takes almost that long.
- Always use a chapstick before applying this, as it is pretty drying. Many reviews have stated that this is a drying product, so make sure to apply on exfoliated moisturized lips.
- It lasts pretty long, maybe need 1 reapplication over the span of a 12 hour day. I usually don’t reapply because I am careful when I am eating.
- With a steady hand, you can apply without the use of a liner. I NEVER use a liner with this because it does not bleed. You get a clean line!
- There is minimal transfer once the product dries, but make sure not to let your lips touch anything before it’s dry,
- It’s not sticky like some similar products once it’s dried.
If you know how to use this product carefully, it’s amazing. It truly rivals similar products that are 3-5 times more costly. I have ditched my MAC Matte Lipsticks for these! Other products like Hourglass ($30) and Lime Crime Velvetines ($20) don’t even come close! The color selection is amazing. Every color you can possibly need, really.
I hope this helps!
# By KBoston87 on June 13, 2013
Gave 5 stars. Beautiful color and texture!
How have I not found this brand before?!? I purchased Antwerp a few days ago after poring through countless google images of “swatches” and I’m so happy I did. The color is beautiful (think peachy coral) and extremely wearable. I got away with wearing it at my conservative workplace and only had to reapply once. It goes on shiny, but actually dries to a creamy matte finish and fades evenly. I HATE when a lipstick rubs off in the middle. I’m addicted.
# By Heather M on August 1, 2014
Gave 5 stars. Great Lip Cream!
This matte lip cream is really awesome! It looks like a lipstick but goes on smooth like a gloss would. It doesn’t feel sticky at all which is normally what these feel like to me. Plus I didn’t have to reapply a ton like usual either. The color is great and really brightens my day to day makeup. Definitely will purchase again!
# By smiley_eyes on July 8, 2012
Gave 5 stars. fabulous!
Well first of all it came in early which I absolutely LOVE. Second the coloring is beautiful really pigmented. Lastly it kept my lips moist and didn’t dry it out like most matte lip colors do! Love it!
# By texase on April 25, 2012
Gave 4 stars. very nice
Feels good, pigments well, and stays on through eating and drinking. Pleasantly surprised. The only thing I don’t like is that it is hard to tell what the actual pigment looks like from the bottle color.
See more customer’s reviews and decide to buy.